You must carefully read the terms and conditions of this website and Use agreement before You can use or view any of the public or private portions of sexlivecams.org (the "Website"). Use or viewing of the contents of this website constitutes an express affirmation that you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
1. PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT. The parties to this Use Agreement (the "Agreement") are You, the User, and SexLiveCams Org (the "Company"), the licensor and/or owner of the Website. As used in this Agreement, the terms "we," and "us" are used interchangeably to refer to the Company and the Website; the term "You" and "Your" is used to refer to you, the user.
1.a Subject to Your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement (as evidenced by Your submission login information and checking the Terms and Conditions checkbox on the login page) the Company agrees to provide to You access to the age restricted materials and age restricted areas of the Website for so long as you are in good standing.
1.b You agree that this Agreement is subject to change by the Company at any time and changes shall become effective immediately upon notice to users by e-mail, posting, at or via hyperlink to the Website, or by mail. You may not alter, delete, add, reject, or change or edit any of these terms and conditions, and any such attempt to do so shall be void and of no effect.
1.c You agree that any action on Your part to Bookmark to a page on the Website whereby the Warning Page, the Age Verification Page, and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use Page is bypassed shall constitute an implicit acceptance by You of all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein as well as an explicit acknowledgement by You that You are an adult and at least 18 years of age or of the age of majority under the laws of Your state, province, or country.
2. SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL. ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITE ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITE DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS OR REGULATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN THE WEBSITE.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE MATERIALS PRESENTED AT, AND/OR DOWNLOADABLE FROM, THE WEBSITE INCLUDE EXPLICIT VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, AND HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES OF AN EXPLICIT SEXUAL NATURE; THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND; THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS; AND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE WARRANTING TO THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY AND KNOWINGLY SEEKING ACCESS TO SUCH EXPLICIT SEXUAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIEWING.
3. AGE OF MAJORITY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE MATERIAL OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT, IN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY FURTHER AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO AND EXECUTING THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
4. GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE. In consideration of Your good standing and fees paid from time to time, together with certain representations and agreements made by You under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Company hereby grants You a limited, nonexclusive, and nontransferable license to use the Software and materials made available to You by this Website (hereafter "Materials") solely for Your personal non-commercial use, as provided by the Company during the period in which You are a user in good standing.
4.a You acknowledge and agree that all Materials contained at the Website are proprietary and constitute intellectual property owned by the Company or others who have licensed use of such Materials to the Company. You acknowledge and agree that as such You may access, view, download, receive, and otherwise use the Materials available at the Website only as specifically authorized by the Company and in accordance with the terms and conditions of use, only on one computer at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available to You by the Website, You may make only a single copy of such Materials for Your own personal non-commercial use and enjoyment.
You further acknowledge that the Company specifically prohibits you from doing any of the following acts, and You agree not to do any of these prohibited acts: (a) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use or view the Materials; (b) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (c) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials, except as provided herein; (d) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (e) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and, (f) making any other use of the Materials not expressly permitted herein.
4.b You further represent and warrant to the Company that your agreement to these terms and conditions constitutes an agreement that You shall not access, or attempt to access, any Materials available at the Website in a manner not expressly authorized by the Company. You agree and warrant that You shall at no time access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use Materials, directly or indirectly in places which the Company does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use.
4.c You hereby acknowledge that you understand that the Company (and all persons affiliated therewith) does not authorize the accessing, viewing, downloading, duplication, receiving, transmission, broadcasting or other use of the Materials contained on the Website to or by any person, INCLUDING YOU, who is located in any of the areas designated as PROHIBITED AREAS.
4.d You further acknowledge that you understand and agree that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication, or other use of Materials from the Website, in which You are directly or indirectly involved, including, but not limited to accessing, viewing, downloading, receiving or other use of Materials in PROHIBITED AREAS in any manner shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of the Company's and potentially others' intellectual property rights and other rights in such Materials and shall further constitute a violation of Company's trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy.
5. SOFTWARE LICENSE. WARNING: USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS UNAUTHORIZED FOR PURPOSES THAT ARE ILLEGAL IN THE JURISDICTION WHICH THE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED OR UNITED STATES LAW, WHICHEVER IS MORE RESTRICTIVE. USE OF THIS SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES CONSTITUTES AN IMMEDIATE BREACH OF THE USE PORTIONS OF THIS LICENSE. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS IF SUCH ILLEGAL USE IS DETECTED OR REPORTED. BY USING THE PROVIDED SOFTWARE, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO REMEDIES THAT WOULD ORDINARILY RESULT FROM ANY TERMINATION OF FUNCTIONALITY BY THE COMPANY.
The Software Applet is provided by the Company to You for the sole purpose of allowing and facilitating Your use and enjoyment of the Website. The provided Software Applet is licensed, not sold, to You by Company for use only under the terms of this Agreement, and Company reserves any rights not expressly granted to You. You acknowledge and agree that the Company and its licensors and sub-licensors retain ownership of the Software Applet.
6. PROHIBITED AREAS. All of the following areas constitute PROHIBITED AREAS from which no part of the Website may be accessed, viewed, downloaded or otherwise received. You are solely responsible for knowing if You are in such a Jurisdiction and if so, you must immediately terminate Your activities contemplated under this Agreement.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the Company and its successors and assigns for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from any attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of Materials from the Website by You alone, or with, or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of Materials from the Website, including attorneys fees.
8. JURISDICTION/VENUE. You agree that by accessing the Website you are submitting yourself to jurisdiction and venue in the State of California , County of Los Angeles , and You agree that said County and State shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction as to any and all disputes arising out of or relating to Your use of the Website, or this Agreement.
9. NO WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS ON COMPANY'S LIABILITY. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THE MATERIAL, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF MATERIAL.