* Use ExtendedPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer for Spring placeholderConfig bean (APPSERVER-333; Patch from Michael Guymon)
* Updated Mina to 2.0.0-M6
* Multiple socket binding on single RTMP transports
* Context duplication on each Catalina host
* Red5 War Version Does not Shutdown Gracefully (APPSERVER-325; patch from Gordon Hempton).
* Scope Memory Leak (APPSERVER-347; patch from Gordon Hempton)
* AMF3 uses Maps for references (CODECS-13; patch from Peter Rendl)
* src/org/red5/io/flv/meta/MetaService.java use Jetty log instead of slf4j (APPSERVER-318; patch from Damien Raude-Morvan)
* References are stored too late when deserializing AMF3 arrays (CODECS-12; patch from Peter Rendl).
* ConversionUtils fail to convert to primitive arrays (CODECS-14; patch from Peter Rendl).
* ConversionUtils fail to convert to sets (CODECS-15; patch from Peter Rendl).
* Encoded double arrays contain integer values (APPSERVER-362; patch from Christoph Botsch)
* Errors logged for empty class name (CODECS-17; patch from Peter Rendl)
* Destroy and disposible bean lifecycle events were not firing in the server upon shutdown and jvm exit (No jira)
* Created means for segregated Quartz schedulers per application. The bug was that the main scheduler has no idea where to location classes you try to access in your scheduled job (No jira)
* Issue when reading empty persistent shared objects (APPSERVER-364)
* Removed Jacksum API, replaced with function available in commons-codec (APPSERVER-350)
* Added updated implementation of RtmpSampleAccess (APPSERVER-315)
* Added configuration to ContextLoader for shutdown hook to fix APPSERVER-372
* Allow usage of different SLF4J implementations instead of logback only as forced by Red5LoggerFactory (APPSERVER-369)
* Logging broken by revision 3606 (APPSERVER-383)
* Added ping calculation patch
* War deployment (APPSERVER-357)